Faey Marriage, Sex and Kids

Fel
Weavespinner

Re: Faey Marriage, Sex and Kids

Post by Fel »

Jason's line is vulnerable to all normal human diseases, but their dynamic cellular makeup (cells that are highly adaptible and regenerative) makes his line very vulnerable to cancer. When the cells become cancerous, it was virtually incurable, because the cancer cells had the same aggressive survivability as the rest of their cells, making it virtually impossible to treat.

So yes, Jason's father was his Generation parent, and he died from cancer. Most of Jason's Generation ancestors died from cancer who didn't die from accidents, well before they lived an unnaturally long life.

Jason will be the first of the human Generations to display the extended lifespan, since the Faey can cure cancer, even in him.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

Fel wrote:Jason's line is vulnerable to all normal human diseases, but their dynamic cellular makeup (cells that are highly adaptible and regenerative) makes his line very vulnerable to cancer. When the cells become cancerous, it was virtually incurable, because the cancer cells had the same aggressive survivability as the rest of their cells, making it virtually impossible to treat.

So yes, Jason's father was his Generation parent, and he died from cancer. Most of Jason's Generation ancestors died from cancer who didn't die from accidents, well before they lived an unnaturally long life.

Jason will be the first of the human Generations to display the extended lifespan, since the Faey can cure cancer, even in him.
That's cool! So I'm assuming this will also work the same way for the other human psychics as well?
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Halcyon wrote:
Fel wrote:Jason's line is vulnerable to all normal human diseases, but their dynamic cellular makeup (cells that are highly adaptible and regenerative) makes his line very vulnerable to cancer. When the cells become cancerous, it was virtually incurable, because the cancer cells had the same aggressive survivability as the rest of their cells, making it virtually impossible to treat.

That's cool! So I'm assuming this will also work the same way for the other human psychics as well?
only if they are related to a generation...
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

michaelsuave wrote:
Halcyon wrote:

only if they are related to a generation...
Well, yeah....but I think it has been established by Fel that at least Jason, Tim, and Temika share a common ancestor. Who knows about that new kid?
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

No, Tim and Temika share a common ancestor. Jason is the last descendant of his, the only one remaining in the entire family tree from when the faey came to earth.
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
madathlon
Initiate

Post by madathlon »

Well no matter what.. The Women will have to deal with him as a equal and not a weak male.. I have a feeling as time goes by, He going to end up being loaded to others by his wife.. Becouse its only sex... And we all know ther most of the lady want a piece of him :D LOL
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

I don't know. I have this knawing suspicion that the Empress is going to send him a white "rose." And knowing Jason, he'll probably fight it. But I don't see the Empress sharing Jason with too many people. And that could be the subject of one of the short stories Fel has hinted at.

COUGHCOUGHHINTHINTCOUGHCOUGH :twisted:
madathlon
Initiate

Post by madathlon »

Maybe.. But she be playing 2nd Fiddle to Jyslin unless there some arrangment has been made..
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

through out history rulers have used beautiful women to suduce and spy on men, guess what kind of jobs he s going to get.
.S.A.M.K.M
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

SYED wrote:through out history rulers have used beautiful women to suduce and spy on men, guess what kind of jobs he s going to get.
I think it'll be more of a seduction to find out what the Karinnes knew. Jason has Myleena, and she knows all about all the technology of the Imperium, even some things that normal engineers wouldn't. So I think that the Empress is going to try to get Jason's Karinne tech from him. That will be an interesting adventure... :twisted:
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

Fiferguy wrote:
SYED wrote:through out history rulers have used beautiful women to suduce and spy on men, guess what kind of jobs he s going to get.
I think it'll be more of a seduction to find out what the Karinnes knew. Jason has Myleena, and she knows all about all the technology of the Imperium, even some things that normal engineers wouldn't. So I think that the Empress is going to try to get Jason's Karinne tech from him. That will be an interesting adventure... :twisted:
You just missed the perfect opportunity for an evil, ominous laugh, Fifer. I thought you were better than that.... :?
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Halcyon wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:
You just missed the perfect opportunity for an evil, ominous laugh, Fifer. I thought you were better than that.... :?
I just figured it was too obvious... :twisted: