Trillane Motives...

SYED
Child of Niami

Re: Trillane Motives...

Post by SYED »

humans are a unique in the universe because [i]they are almost genetically identical to faey, except for telepathy. a stock of genetic material. humans share blood types, genes, can inter breed. howmany alien races are like that. if you need experiment for seeing how to improve or alter or attack fey, use humans[/i]. trillane may brake awy, but alliance with skaa, they too arrogant, unless tricked. may sell tech but only to beat other, not risk themselves unless very dumb
.S.A.M.K.M
ANTIcarrot
Sui'Kun

Post by ANTIcarrot »

Remember that the Trillane are up to their neck already, before they started slaving humans. It could be a case that it wasn't that much of an extra risk.

It could be they can't get out of it. It's also hard to leave the drugs trade without getting killed in the process.

It's also a profitable way to get rid of inconvenient humans. They can't keep people on the Farms forever, and it might be worth their while to 'lose' people on route. People who could form a core of political resistance, or prove certain inconvenient truths.

Since humans are also able to have kids with Faey (we all assume) it might be possible to use them for spare parts. Or for food. Maybe some of the other races like to hunt/kill/eat (maybe not in that order) people.

Finally, slavery isn't just about money. It's about power, and the ability to control other people. Even with their telepathy, Trillane is restricted with what it can do to humans, even on farms. Once a human is off world, an owner would have *complete* control.

Why ever they are doing it,
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Well all round interesting ideas, at worst, at best,.... at the middle, maybe the Trillane Faey nobles love to kill for sport, they let the humans go into this preserve, let them go, and go on "Human Hunt".. nothing new .. pretty human thinking. OOPs pretty Faey thinking I meant.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.