Moridon's, Faey, and human history (spoilers*)

michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Moridon's, Faey, and human history (spoilers*)

Post by michaelsuave »

Ok, so subjugation we learned that the fairy folk of england were really karinne faey who escaped the destruction of Karis. I have also heard it said that behind every myth, there is a bit of fact. So how about this for a historical/myth, the moridons are really the reason for the historical references and descriptions of demons, especially where greed and demons are related? How about other myths, the mole people and alien's who build and dig tunnels? What can all of you think of, and what do you think of the morridon idea, how else could the human idea of a demon match up so closely to that of the moridons? :wink:

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Re: Moridon's, Faey, and human history (spoilers*)

Post by Hearly »

michaelsuave wrote:Ok, so subjugation we learned that the fairy folk of england were really karinne faey who escaped the destruction of Karis. I have also heard it said that behind every myth, there is a bit of fact. So how about this for a historical/myth, the moridons are really the reason for the historical references and descriptions of demons, especially where greed and demons are related? How about other myths, the mole people and alien's who build and dig tunnels? What can all of you think of, and what do you think of the morridon idea, how else could the human idea of a demon match up so closely to that of the moridons? :wink:

~Michael 8)
Maybe there were a few Moridons with the karinne's when they came to earth...
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

michaelsuave wrote:Ok, so subjugation we learned that the fairy folk of england were really karinne faey who escaped the destruction of Karis. I have also heard it said that behind every myth, there is a bit of fact. So how about this for a historical/myth, the moridons are really the reason for the historical references and descriptions of demons, especially where greed and demons are related? How about other myths, the mole people and alien's who build and dig tunnels? What can all of you think of, and what do you think of the morridon idea, how else could the human idea of a demon match up so closely to that of the moridons? :wink:

~Michael 8)
the mole people ..... The Skaa maybe

Well we also know the the Kimdori have Been on earth at least once in the past (Fel said so in the forum) they Scouted Earth for the Faey .....So i wonder where WereWolf Storys come from <G>

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Belgarion213
Da'Shar

Post by Belgarion213 »

I would think that they would be more like the shapeshifters than were-wolves, though I would not count them out for founding that legend.
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Belgarion213 wrote:I would think that they would be more like the shapeshifters than were-wolves, though I would not count them out for founding that legend.
Just think Humans shifting into Wolf Form <G>

I wonder if the Kimdori Ever visited Sennadar ?

Phantom
I will be your light
For I am Winter born
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
(bloodied hands)
For I am Winter born
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

That brings an interesting point. How does interstellar travel affect the multiverse? Would Tarrin be able to draw from the Weave if he was a few light years away from Sennadar? Or conversely, would Jason be able to engineer something that would pull magic from the All or from the Weave?
Spoiler
Show
Edit: Nevermind...I forgot that Tarrin's new wings allow him to draw the Weave no matter where he is.
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Fiferguy wrote:That brings an interesting point. How does interstellar travel affect the multiverse? Would Tarrin be able to draw from the Weave if he was a few light years away from Sennadar? Or conversely, would Jason be able to engineer something that would pull magic from the All or from the Weave?
Spoiler
Show
Edit: Nevermind...I forgot that Tarrin's new wings allow him to draw the Weave no matter where he is.
Are you speaking Wings Version 2.0 or Wings Version 3.0 ?

Phantom
I will be your light
For I am Winter born
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
(bloodied hands)
For I am Winter born
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Wings v. 3.0. After he was restored to his Mortal body...
Spoiler
Show
From Chapter 8:

"He felt the wings on his back, felt that they were nothing but creations, but also felt the presence of Niami within them…and that was the omission she’d left out. She told him all they would do was let him fly…well, that wasn’t entirely true. He could feel her through them, and since he’d already experimented, he knew that through them, he could use Sorcery outside of Sennadar. His wings were a direct gateway between him and Niami, between him and the Weave, and just like back in Pyrosia, he could use his wings to reach back into his homeworld and draw on the power of the Weave."
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

:lol: What an idea of TArrin crossing universe here! Different Timeline to me. One was thetime when GODS still going around to decide where to be and rule.

Jasons timeline is more like a million years later after the ruling GOD have abandoned the Faey, like in Pyrosia.

Unless there is a time travel dimension across multi dimensional universe.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.