Subjugation Chapter 16 - Spoilers

SYED
Child of Niami

Re: Subjugation Chapter 16 - Spoilers

Post by SYED »

as fel said they were a less materialistic house, more focused on academic pursuits. they had a extrodinary liabrary, . The thing is if they valued the information so much they would have made back ups, or copies. where would this be i wonder. The legends of a magical kindom, of great power and enlightenment, of lost liabries come to mind.
.S.A.M.K.M
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

SYED wrote:as fel said they were a less materialistic house, more focused on academic pursuits. they had a extrodinary liabrary, . The thing is if they valued the information so much they would have made back ups, or copies. where would this be i wonder. The legends of a magical kindom, of great power and enlightenment, of lost liabries come to mind.
I did postulate that Dumfries will contain a library that can only be accessed by Jason of all the lost works, technology and research. A lot of the Kimdori research will be left there and how to actually help the Kimdori to actually breed. Since the Kimdori is stated as a virus and virii, I wonder whether they replicate and how would they die... they have 1500++ years creatures. They are a collection of organisms that allow themselves t shapeshift.

Jason will unleash an army of Kimdori to help him fight. hehe.. that will be ultimate.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

the faey are supposedly linked to the dark elves the onces that came from a land underround, what if it is still there. that way a small colony of faey could use their tech while hiding from those that hunted them
.S.A.M.K.M
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Mizriath wrote:
SYED wrote:as fel said they were a less materialistic house, more focused on academic pursuits. they had a extrodinary liabrary, . The thing is if they valued the information so much they would have made back ups, or copies. where would this be i wonder. The legends of a magical kindom, of great power and enlightenment, of lost liabries come to mind.
I did postulate that Dumfries will contain a library that can only be accessed by Jason of all the lost works, technology and research. A lot of the Kimdori research will be left there and how to actually help the Kimdori to actually breed. Since the Kimdori is stated as a virus and virii, I wonder whether they replicate and how would they die... they have 1500++ years creatures. They are a collection of organisms that allow themselves t shapeshift.

Jason will unleash an army of Kimdori to help him fight. hehe.. that will be ultimate.
Umm, the Kimdori don't have any problems breeding as far as I know. Kiaara is only 52...
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Fel wrote:But the Karinnes also became very different from the rest of the Faey. They became withdrawn, indifferent, and distant from the rest of the Imperium, and they became feared for their awesome telepathic prowess, a telepathic power that was carefully fostered in the house by generations of selective breeding. By 2550, the Karinnes were known as the strongest of the houses in telepathic ability, but they were also known as a house that never, ever took sides. They declared eternal neutrality and withdrew to Karis, and became completely obsessed with their research and their science, shunning the politics of the Imperium and focusing on their own mysterious goals. Seeing a Karinne off of Karis became a rare sight, and was always noted, for all Karinnes wore a decorative metal device that rested on their left ear, reaching under their left eye, nearly to the nose, and down to the base of their jaw both in front of and behind the ear with delicate protrusions.
Scary thing here.

Jason's as strong as Jyslin, who's in the top 10% of the whole Imperium. That apparently comes from his Karrine genes.

Now, we see the pairing of two of the top 10% telepaths. Wonder what their kid will be like.

And remember, females are usually stronger in talent. I'd be scared if those two had a girl.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Lochar wrote:And remember, females are usually stronger in talent. I'd be scared if those two had a girl.
I've got $50 on them having female twins.

Y'know, just for that little extra kick in Telepathic strength ;)
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Hey, hey easy guys, let's hope Fel writes at least 3 books before it's time for kids to come and play. :)

Besides, Spec, you know Fel won't make them twin girls just so you can loose the bet. :P
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

You notice that Spec didn't say who he we betting. Also when he would pay or what currency it was in.

J-Man5
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

J-Man5 wrote:You notice that Spec didn't say who he we betting. Also when he would pay or what currency it was in.
Very true... <a href="http://www.google.com.au/search?q=50+AU ... >AUD$50</a> , if it matters. Anyone else willing to bet against me? :) (Except for Fel... 'cause, thats cheating :P)

I'll send it in pretty <a href="http://www.dfat.gov.au/facts/currency.html">aussie currency</a>. I'm still carrying 25 worth of Euros and 20 Swiss Francs around with me. Oh, and a 1 British Pound coin too -- there were two, but I think I handed one to a bus driver here once (it looks and weighs similar to the Aussie $2 coin, if you're not looking carefully)

Metatrone wrote:Hey, hey easy guys, let's hope Fel writes at least 3 books before it's time for kids to come and play. :)
Another possibility to think about - Jyslin realises she's pregnant, whilst Jason is "away". The word gets back to him, via the Kimdori, and he then decides to make a serious breakout attempt (and succeeds... due to his MacGuyver like abilities with a panel, stick of chewing gum and a box of pens. )
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Unregistered panel - $1800.00
Chewing gum - $0.25
Box of Pens - $2.00

Being there for your Very Telepathic wife while she has morning sickness priceless.

The look on the Imperial Black Ops Guard Very Priceless.

J-Man5
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Lochar wrote: Scary thing here.

Jason's as strong as Jyslin, who's in the top 10% of the whole Imperium. That apparently comes from his Karrine genes.

Now, we see the pairing of two of the top 10% telepaths. Wonder what their kid will be like.

And remember, females are usually stronger in talent. I'd be scared if those two had a girl.
You forgot .....A Girl Who can also Sense Kimdori too.

My really big Question is did House Karrine hold Patents to their Plasma Discoverys like jason has his ......and if so are they still good ? i mean do they pass to their Heirs ?

Fel also Said the Karrine were recluse's and very very rarly seen off their home planet ......So what in the hell were 69 Persons from Karrine doing on a ship out in bum (you know where) egypt ....some where neer Earth when the Civilwar destroyed their planet ??

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Sangoma
Initiate

Post by Sangoma »

If Jason finds out Jyslin is pregnant, i'm sure he _WONT_ escape. If i were him, i'd wait til about her 3rd trimester, THEN i'd break out, he gets to see his son born and also gets to skip out on all the hormones and cravings, ain't that a good idea?
Your local Witch Doctor
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

J-Man5 wrote:Unregistered panel - $1800.00
Chewing gum - $0.25
Box of Pens - $2.00

Being there for your Very Telepathic wife while she has morning sickness priceless.

The look on the Imperial Black Ops Guard Very Priceless.

J-Man5
Getting to Watch Aunt Lorna Stomping the Shit out of anyone Stupid enough to try harming a prisoner in Imperial Custody. Let alone her own Nephew in Law ...Beyond Priceless....

Hehehe Watching House Trilanne Find out Jason isn't just some telepath ....but also a Trained Striker with lots of Power ......well you get the picture.

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

I also think that Trilliane overplayed there hand in Chapter 16, Now I think Aunt Lorna, The Black Ops, and maybe even the Emperess will want to know why House Troops were waved off by Imperial Soldiers and they opened fire on them instead to kill Jason, This to me will Confirm everything he stated when he let the Universe know about Legions existance.
jrs772000
Novice

Post by jrs772000 »

While reading the posts speculating on whether the karinne noble hid info in moridon or a hidden library in dumfries the thought, Hey the Kimdori would be perfect for that, popped into my mind. They live for a long time, are able to share info with each other, are spread throughout the empire, and the info can only be obtained if they chose to give it to you. What more could you ask for in a hidden library?
That is not dead which can eternal lie, Yet with strange aeons even Death may die.