Subjugation chap 15 spoilers..

TJ1020965
Talent

Re: Subjugation chap 15 spoilers..

Post by TJ1020965 »

Spec8472 wrote:
There was mention in one of the earlier chapters that he was planning to mount them on the skimmer -- and they could be used whilst the cloak was on, whereas the MPACs couldn't be fired.
Does the cloak prohibit the use of MPACs? I thought the railgund were being considered because of the MPAC sheild Jason was considering inventing. Speaking of which, when do you think this will be pulled out of the hat?
Rule 27: 'Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence.' --"The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates"
**schlockmercenary.com**
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Monthly Operating Cost of House Trillane? 1.5 Billion Credits.

Repair Bill for Orbital One? 2 Million Credits.

Lost productivity and damaged goods? 1 Million Credits.

The Look on Myleena Merrane's face when she finds out Orbital One was taken down by a box of marbles? Priceless.

Some things money can't buy, for everything else - there's Kumi.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Spec8472 wrote:Monthly Operating Cost of House Trillane? 1.5 Billion Credits.

Repair Bill for Orbital One? 2 Million Credits.

Lost productivity and damaged goods? 1 Million Credits.

The Look on Myleena Merrane's face when she finds out Orbital One was taken down by a box of marbles? Priceless.

Some things money can't buy, for everything else - there's Kumi.
Nice, either that, or after chapter 16 you could say, "for everything else, there is the diamond prime account"
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!