Will beg for update...

michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Will beg for update...

Post by michaelsuave »

Great! chapter 15 after all that begging.

So when is chapter 16 coming out?

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

~michael 8) :wink:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Mommydoom!!!!!

GET THE SPOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

I used the SPOON last night to eat Yogurt... it's in the dishwasher right now, so be patient... :twisted:
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Fel wrote:Mommydoom!!!!!

GET THE SPOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So who is she supposesed to use it on? Michael or Fel? Hrmm. Maybe she could use it on both. One to punish Michael and then on Fel to motivate him to write.

J-Man5
Starstryker
Sorcerer

Post by Starstryker »

Lets upgrade the Spoon and do both at the same time....

Starstryker
"Do Not Meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

"Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out of it alive anyway"

Bumper stickers to live by ^
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Yeah, but do you know how hard it is to find Spoon RAM? And don't even get me started on trying to find a new HID (human interface device)...

From the ever present computer nerd... :twisted:
codewarrior
Sorcerer

Post by codewarrior »

I mean who uses a spoon. I mean really. IF you are going to use utensils, use a spork it is multi-functional. And not just any spork but The Spork of the Gods http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/tools/8ace/
Last edited by codewarrior on Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

Lickable wallpaper?
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
Wingsolution
Katzh-dashi

Post by Wingsolution »

lickable wallpaper was in the first wille wonka movie
bored and lazy... it's more fun to talk on gaia...
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

My schnozberries are all worn out.. I need to see if I can get some sort of a refill for that one...
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fiferguy wrote:And don't even get me started on trying to find a new HID
A HID isn't a problem - it's the HAL that's going to be the problem. I mean, what kind of processor does it even have?
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

You techno geeks. Always thinking about upgrading the hardware. All it takes is the proper user of the Spoon of Doom. Don't you think that with two rugrats that Mommy Doom has she has learned to wield the Spoon of Doom with great effectiveness against two opponents at the same time?!!! Or even more?!!! She is the penultimate super user (ie. root for the *nix people and Administratror for those who prefer Windows) of the Spoon and thus can wield it accordingly: One to motivate Fel and Two to stop Michaelsuave from begging so much.

J-Man5
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

J-Man5 wrote:One to motivate Fel and Two to stop Michaelsuave from begging so much.
Yes! I have once again avoided the wrath of the Spoon of Doom! :twisted:
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Fiferguy wrote:
J-Man5 wrote:One to motivate Fel and Two to stop Michaelsuave from begging so much.
Yes! I have once again avoided the wrath of the Spoon of Doom! :twisted:
And three to smite Fiferguy.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Getting mommydoom to get her spoon reminds me of monty python's holy grail...

"yes, and then you must give us all a spanking... and after the spanking comes the ..."

Anyway, my mind is warped, so sue me.

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!