ATTACKING FAEY

SYED
Child of Niami

ATTACKING FAEY

Post by SYED »

THE THING IS THEY DONT HAVE TO DESTROY HOUSE TRILLANE, THE JUST NEED THEM TO BE CHUCKED OFF EARTH. So not only can he focas on their deliveies he can set up those practical jokes and tricks he had planed and use them on visiting novbles, big public events and so forth. If at a large ball for various dignitaries and nobles, they suddenly lost all their hair, or aon a televised speach the duchess suddenly began scrating her bodl for all its worth. If over night, various building got covered in that hardenig mixture or melted, or in parades the soldiers lost their armour, trillane will look bad. Jason needs trillane to appear corrupt, incompatant, dangerous or something the like so that the empress will remove them. The spider machine the built to spay their ships could be used to turn important building pink, who would support a pink military. Stinck bombs the ideas are endless, they dont have to hurt trillane to hurt them
.S.A.M.K.M
Quindo Ma
Sorcerer

Re: ATTACKING FAEY

Post by Quindo Ma »

SYED wrote:they dont have to hurt trillane to hurt them
Unfortunately, they do need to hurt. Jason can't just keep pranking the Trilliane nobles and then say "Leave or I'll keep pranking you."
For one, the Faey have a wicked sense of humor where playing pranks on each other is a large part of their lives. For another, not removing portions of their military and their influence will just make them put more there.

Jason has to make sure that he disrupts the foodflow off earth just enough that the empire takes notice, but doesn't interfere to the point of sending their military. He has to make sure that Trilliane cannot just replace what he removes, or reinforces the military house forces to such a point that attacks against them will be useless if he's trying not to kill anyone. At some point, he might even have to "remove" certain nobles from Trilliane permanently. These might not be limited to just those participating in the slave market, but also those responsible for the neglect of Faey basic rights that has been going on so rampant on Earth.

Jason is in a war, he knows it, and he knows he'll have to put some serious hurt against some people in the future. His hope is that by the time he's done the cost in life will be low, and the idiots in charge will have learned not to mess with Humans.

P.S.: Oh and CAPS = bad :P
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

SYED wrote:THE THING IS THEY DONT HAVE TO DESTROY HOUSE TRILLANE, THE JUST NEED THEM TO BE CHUCKED OFF EARTH. So not only can he focas on their deliveies he can set up those practical jokes and tricks he had planed and use them on visiting novbles, big public events and so forth. If at a large ball for various dignitaries and nobles, they suddenly lost all their hair, or aon a televised speach the duchess suddenly began scrating her bodl for all its worth. If over night, various building got covered in that hardenig mixture or melted, or in parades the soldiers lost their armour, trillane will look bad. Jason needs trillane to appear corrupt, incompatant, dangerous or something the like so that the empress will remove them. The spider machine the built to spay their ships could be used to turn important building pink, who would support a pink military. Stinck bombs the ideas are endless, they dont have to hurt trillane to hurt them
This prank Idea has been spoken about a lot in the "Fun with Faey Tech" thread. Why don't you add your ideas for pink buildings and stuff to the ongoing thread? :wink:

http://sennadar.plebian.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=372
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Quindo Ma wrote:
Unfortunately, they do need to hurt. Jason can't just keep pranking the Trilliane nobles and then say "Leave or I'll keep pranking you."
For one, the Faey have a wicked sense of humor where playing pranks on each other is a large part of their lives. For another, not removing portions of their military and their influence will just make them put more there.

Maybe he needs to Develop a way to Dye Faey Skin Flesh tone .....Make them all look more Human...... Wouldn't that be fun ?

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
lagomilo
Sorcerer

Post by lagomilo »

Phantom wrote:
Quindo Ma wrote:

Maybe he needs to Develop a way to Dye Faey Skin Flesh tone .....Make them all look more Human...... Wouldn't that be fun ?

Phantom
Use nanoTech bomb to temporarily change the skin color of a select group of Faey to the same shade as the nearest human. A chameleon like short term affect. High panic if it was done at some type of government/noble house function.

lago
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Jason needs to chuck Trillane out of Earth. To do that he needs to hurt them economically.

Faey does not mind being embarassed, pink ships be damn. They love pranks even though played on them. AS LONG AS EARTH provides PROFIT. Thats the whole motive.

But the other issue is Imperium must not suffer, just Trillane. So its double edged issue.

If Jason can produce enough Food production elsewhere that Earth is not necessary/economical anymore, Trillane would just leave Earth but Earth would still be in the Imperium.

Probably, Food can be produced in MAKAN (Makati's planet) as the surface is hardly used. PS... MAKAN in the malay language means Eat as in eating food. Maybe Fel knew that. The Makati can then be the new food producers, they are good in buildings.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.