List Errors found in Sub chapter 12 here

Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

List Errors found in Sub chapter 12 here

Post by Phantom »

Doc Northwood was the first to notice this trait in her, mentioning to Jyslin that it was as if she
It should be Symone not Jyslin

Saetan on Mirc also pointed this error out

Phantom
Last edited by Phantom on Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Texfire
Sorcerer

Re: List Errors found in Sub chapter 12 here

Post by Texfire »

A call over the radio almost shocked all four of them off the couch. “Jayce! Jayce, Temika is coming in on her Harley!” Leamon Lacy called in wild elation. “Holy shit, she’s burned! She’s—She’s got Doc Northwood with her!”
They all jumped up and charged downstairs and then out the side entrance, where the airbike was landing on the lawn in an erratic manner. Temika and Doc were on board, and both of them were obviously burned. Some of Temika’s wild hair had been burned away on her left side, and she was cradling a charred left arm. Doc Northwood’s back was bare in the frigid night air, and the skin was blackened and seemed to glisten in the light of the outdoor lamps.
Ten people charged the motorcycle even before it came to a stop, and strong hands pulled the two from the back of the machine, carrying them quickly towards the house as Symone shouted for someone to bring the first aid kit. Temika’s face was twisted with pain, and Northwood was unconscious. The bike itself was scorched and badly damaged, smoke pouring from its engine housing and the back wheel flat and partially melted. That Temika had got that thing here was a miracle as far as Jason was concerned.
First it's a Harley, then it's an airbike. I'm assuming that he intended it to be a Harley as he describes the back wheel as flat. Looks like his train of though got derailed or the Harley was transformed to an airbike during a revision, but he missed some previous references.

Tex
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

lol, it was the Harley she was riding, then I caught myself calling it an airbike after I did my post-finish reread and went back and fixed it...musta missed that one.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
ANTIcarrot
Sui'Kun

Post by ANTIcarrot »

And the lack of trust that other races for the telepathic Faey really gave them no reason to fly apart.
Other races had for the telepathic Faey?
Lack of trust among the other races?
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

8th paragraph of chapter 12

The community as a whole basicly demanded that Jyslin screen the girl before she was even allowed out of bed....

Although Jason might like to see Jyslin, Symone is the one who is there. :wink:
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Fawks wrote:8th paragraph of chapter 12

The community as a whole basicly demanded that Jyslin screen the girl before she was even allowed out of bed....

Although Jason might like to see Jyslin, Symone is the one who is there. :wink:

Oh. Basically is miss spelled also.

Fawks
Dart
Talent

Post by Dart »

This isn't an error in chapter 12. I just noticed this when i was rereading the earlier chapters and noticed that Jason's last name in the first chapter was "MacKenzie." I'm not sure if anyone picked up on that and mentioned it somewhere else.