What hapened with the Kimdori (SUB9 - Spoiler ?)

J-Man5
Mi'Shara

What hapened with the Kimdori (SUB9 - Spoiler ?)

Post by J-Man5 »

In Subjugation Chapter nine
 Kumi was there, with about twenty people around her, milling around her with a kind of wide-eyed wonder.  She was sitting on an airbike, leaning her arms on the handle bars and talking with Regina, with five airbikes around her.  Four of those people he recognized; Meya, Myra, Fure, and that really strange looking little red-skinned man whose name Jason could not recall, riding a half-sized airbike obviously meant for a child or someone his size.  The fifth was another alien, an eerie looking kind of furry humanoid creature, something hed never imagined could exist.  Itshe, it was a shehad purple fur, with a short, boxy kind of muzzle on her face, sort of like a cat but not quite.  She had oversized, round eyes that were the color of turquoise, and she had strange little whip-like things growing out of her head, in front of a pair of animalistic triangular ears that were poking through a thick poof of wild hair that was a slightly darker shade of purple than her fur.  She also had small, diaphonous purple-tinted wings, chitinous wings like a dragonly, though they looked too small to be anything other than decorative.  That creature looked at him, and he had the weirdest sensation shiver up his spine.
So what was that sensation that passed up Jason's spine?

Telepathy?  Empathy?  Some sort of Biological Scan?  Could the Kimdori Mimic Jason now?  

What was this Fel?

As you can see I 'm re-reading Subjugation

J-Man5
Last edited by J-Man5 on Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
MechCraft
Initiate

Re: What hapened with the Kimdori (SUB9 - Spoiler ?)

Post by MechCraft »

that maybe how kimdori sense each other and becaust it happend to jason he might be able to tell who is a kimdori if he ever meets another.

because he is a human telepath maybe he has talents even he is unaware of. like a inbuilt IFF (Ident Friend Foe)
When the world bows before you, dont forget to wipe your feet.
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: What hapened with the Kimdori (SUB9 - Spoiler ?)

Post by Phantom »

mechcraft wrote:that maybe how kimdori sense each other and becaust it happend to jason he might be able to tell who is a kimdori if he ever meets another.

because he is a human telepath maybe he has talents even he is unaware of. like a inbuilt IFF (Ident Friend Foe)
Sounds like it could be to me.... I wonder if it could have been some sort of Clan Bonding or something Maybe theres going to be a kimdori friend in Jasons future.

Just think of what Jason may invent with access to the kind of Knowledge that could bring him...

Phantom
Last edited by Phantom on Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)