Subjugation

t_o_m_id
Talent

Subjugation

Post by t_o_m_id »

Fel, you have amazed me once again! Subjugation is FANTASTIC! I'm having a blast reading it. Thank you so much. I swear, I haven't had so much fun reading in years! Seems like I ran out of good scifi and fantasy to read a while back. I'm glad to be reading such good books again!  One question.. Is it as much fun to write as it is for us to read? If so, I think I need to take a writing class or something. Thank you again for sharing your talent with us!   :D
Blyker
Sorcerer

Re: Subjugation

Post by Blyker »

If you write and have an active mind AND the subject your writing on is something you like at that time then only thinking about the ways that you could spin the story is as much fun if not more then readign itself imo.
olddragon
Talent

Post by olddragon »

Speaking of Subjugation, any chance we could see Chapter 10 any time soon, Fel?
RedManX
Initiate

Post by RedManX »

yes i truly enjoyed this storie and would love to read more
bert
Talent

Post by bert »

As per request on the site I am accessing the books from, ch 4 of Subjugation has an oops! You refer to Jesmind in the paragraph:
I doubt itll come to that, he said carefully.  Tims too attracted to you to ever say no when youre serious.  Ill take Jesmind somewhere and take her out of the equation, and thatll make Tim comfortable enough.  But, he added, understanding that he needed some kind of positive response to her proposition in order to make her understand that he knew what she really was asking for, if Tim wont play, Id be happy to take care of it for you, hon.  We cant have you running around in a state of frustration.

instead of Jyslin.

Want to thank you for the great writing! I love Wen Spencer's stuff, have a collection of close to 2,000 SciFi & Fantasy novels. I would be glad to add your writings to it. I have not finished Subjugation yet (on ch 6), and am taking a break from the Firestaff series (finished the first 3 books in 1 week) but I am thoroughly enjoying every word.

bert
alisyed
Talent

Post by alisyed »

I have only just read the first 9 cjapter of subjucation and i am finding it absolutely fascination. I am a very good Sci-fi & Fantasy fan and I was hoping u could e-mail me some websites
Last edited by alisyed on Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

[quote="alisyed"]I am a very good Sci-fi & Fantasy fan and I was hoping u could e-mail me some websites/quote]

I suggest you look at the Good Books and/or the Links to Good Reading threads on this forum.
Last edited by Spec8472 on Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alisyed
Talent

Post by alisyed »

Great storyline! I was just wondering when you were going to post chapter 10? I was also wondering how long you have been writing chapter 10?
Last edited by alisyed on Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siren
Talent

Post by Siren »

I was wondering if chapter twelve of subjugation was available? ??? :'( I'm very happy and excited to read these other stories and they are as exciting as Tarrin kaels adventures and  I think anything else is written it [glow=red,2,300][/glow]would be just as great. ;D
Siren Sings the song that calls to everyone
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

siren wrote:I was wondering if chapter twelve of subjugation was available? ??? :'( I'm very happy and excited to read these other stories and they are as exciting as Tarrin kaels adventures and I think anything else is written it would be just as great. ;D
Welcome to the Forum Siren

There are a lot of us hoping Fel will give us chapter 12 of Sub soon.  as of right now we're all waiting to see what he will write next.

Welcome to the Addiction  :D :o 8)

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Siren
Talent

Post by Siren »

Thank You for the great Welcome Phantom! ;D  :D 8)
Siren Sings the song that calls to everyone
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Everyone!  Think good thoughts!  Think of this,  12! 12! 12! 12! 12! 12! 12! 12!

Maybe it will maybe it wont help.   ;D
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.