Revolution, chapter 5 (spoilers)

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Not a ID
Da'Shar

Re: Revolution, chapter 5 (spoilers)

Post by Not a ID »

GotToGo wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:57 pm
Wolfee wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:23 pm
jeffreyC wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:58 pm

That has been SOP at the UN for so long that anyone who does not automatically expect it should be considered too naive or too negligent to run a government.
JeffreyC - Nice post chief. Agreed - that is where I hope Fel goes with this. That somewhere in the UN there is someone who has their fingers on the checkbook and the patient scheduling system and is using the access to pocket the money while making it look like things are being done.
Hey it's going to lead to where/who is getting the money in-the-end. My bet is still the Faey Medical Service, as their actions seem really sinister.
I just discovered Chapter 6 is out, just downloaded but decided to fire this one off first before reading it.

I suspect the Faey Medical Services are going to be part of the problem. But there will likely be "more to the story" that is going on there.

Chapter 5 was heavy on stuff not making the FMS look very good. Between the very low training success rate for Terran Doctors, the issue that was raised in regards to medical procedures for reproductive assistance(because the Faey have a religious taboo on it), and so on. While the "Revolution" may not be the FMS, they're probably going to be on the receiving end of some rather unpleasant attention from Jason soon enough if more issues keep cropping up. And given how entrenched they are, that's going to be quite the battle for Jason when the time comes... But I doubt it reaches the level of being its own major story arc, rather than a minor one.