Revolution Chapter 1 [Spoilers]

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
kyli
Mi'Shara

Revolution Chapter 1 [Spoilers]

Post by kyli »

First chapter of a the new arc so its no surprise that its starting off slow. Maybe one day Fel will surprise me with things going fast from the first chapter of a new arc of a series.

So no more new CBIM's are up and coming, but I'm hoping for more Rook's. When Rook was "born" and took down Cybi, it was mentioned that the old Karinnes researched the "malfunctioning" biogenic chips to figure out how to prevent more malfunctions. I'm wondering why Jason hasn't ordered research into doing the opposite. Research how to artificially increase the likelihood of more biogenic chips becoming sentient and give Rook companions. I think of the sentient biogenics as a single race with 3 subraces. CBIMs, CBMOMs, and Rook. I would love to see Rook get some company.

Now, I think millions of light years got mixed up with billions. 1.32181 million light years only gets you about 2/3's to Andromeda. Second mistake that I noticed is Jenn got magically transformed into Vell during the trip to that restaurant.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
Fel
Weavespinner

Re: Revolution Chapter 1 [Spoilers]

Post by Fel »

You're right on both counts. That was supposed to be billions (it was supposed to be K light years, I forgot the K), and it's not the first time a name mix-up got past my editing pass.

I'll fix both of them in my archives, but you can just imagine that I fixed them. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Re: Revolution Chapter 1 [Spoilers]

Post by Wolfee »

How many chapters are you planning for this book Fel?
Exskie
Initiate

Re: Revolution

Post by Exskie »

Hi Fel

Thank you very much for the new arc...didn't expect it to be so soon!!!