Retribution, chapter 7, (spoilers)

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
GotToGo
Da'Shar

Re: Retribution, chapter 7, (spoilers)

Post by GotToGo »

SYED wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:14 pm They don't need to take down the nega completely, just cripple them enough, to allow the consortium the ability to strike back.
It could if the Consortium still believed they could win, but the way Fel's books point out that they are putting everything into leaving the galaxy for the Milky Way and have reached a point of no return.

On another point I sure hope Fel's going to post the next chapter soon to give us more ideas what he is up too! :o
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

GotToGo wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:34 pm
SYED wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:14 pm They don't need to take down the nega completely, just cripple them enough, to allow the consortium the ability to strike back.
It could if the Consortium still believed they could win, but the way Fel's books point out that they are putting everything into leaving the galaxy for the Milky Way and have reached a point of no return.

On another point I sure hope Fel's going to post the next chapter soon to give us more ideas what he is up too! :o
Yes a new chapter would be nice+
GotToGo
Da'Shar

Post by GotToGo »

Fel latest post on Updatish thread, FYI
Fel wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:37 am About halfway done. This chapter is tricky to write, and it got interrupted by my vacation.

And I look like I have mange right now.