Retribution, chapter 3, possible idea and theories (spoilers)

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
SYED
Child of Niami

Retribution, chapter 3, possible idea and theories (spoilers)

Post by SYED »

The great and powerful author has posted that the next part might be coming out Monday. So while we are waiting, I thought we could argue over the next chapter til then.

While I hope we might see the liberation of the dreamers, I feel we might just be getting more preparations for the event. The dreamers represent a huge asset as they are all telepaths. Operations against the benga in their own territory are limited by the fact half of them are telepathic. If they recruit the dreamers, they could better manage the disparity.

We might see the syndicate fleet being dealt with, as it is approaching closer. If they truly wish to deal with the syndicate, they need shaman assistance to keep the energy beings in line.
.S.A.M.K.M
artreus
Sorcerer

Re: Retribution, chapter 3, possible idea and theories (spoilers)

Post by artreus »

just a random thought,
what if tabi where the andromeda version of kimdori ?

if the can read jason by touch, while he is joining council by remote, then andromeda have a spy capable of following all the council meetings

it would have required the benga to know that the karines would go to that planet where they found them, but they do have precogs for that :)