Retribution, chapter 2, possible idea and theories (spoilers)

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
SYED
Child of Niami

Retribution, chapter 2, possible idea and theories (spoilers)

Post by SYED »

The author said he has written about half of it, so while we are waiting for the rest, I will wonder about the new chapter.

We saw the fleet was being upgraded, so we will see that finished in soon. It could help them to survive more against the super ships. A future project for the allies, refit one of the super ships to act as forward operating base. It would take resources from all of them to properly refit such a ship.

If the dreamers are so limited in food supplies, giving them plenty of supplies would help them a lot. There is a risk in keeping that moon, but it would be tricky to convince them to abandon the only home they ever known. I wonder what happened to the planet that the benga moved them from. Or they could provide a range of goods, supplies, tools and materials, to make them a farming power house.
The dreamers might be deeply divided, but I doubt benga will be seen that favorably. I could see them being recruited as infantry and anti telepathic operations.
While the rescue of the oracles might be their opening move, I can't see it being the only move. There is a possibility that the syndicate will wipe out the consortium world's, so mess with their ability to do so. It gives them more time to evacuate even more. There have to be key systems and fleet segments for their front lines. If their logistics for their campaign is crippled, that would buy so much time. Imagine if they use the nexus bridge systems, to deploy the legion toy box directly into space stations around andromeda.
.S.A.M.K.M
Tuga555
Sorcerer

Re: Retribution, chapter 2, possible idea and theories (spoilers)

Post by Tuga555 »

I agree with you but I also believe that they will have to wait for the Kindori to have a solid and deep infiltration structure, because if they start to sabotage infrastructure above the "corporation competition threshold" the game is afoot and the Benga will know that they have bases in the galaxy, while the dreamers plan might be "presented as a" Raid in strength.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

I'd say chapters 2 and 3 will be getting everything ready to snatch the dreamers. If we are lucky 4 and 5 will involve the actual operation. Chapters 6-7 and on will be about the Kimdori and the Karrines causing utter chaos in Andromeda.

Not sure how much more Fel has to tell us about Jason and family... but one day Fel will move onto something else and I think that will be a sad day, I personally have enjoyed this series even more than Sennadar and all the stories that revolve around that set of characters.

Here is hoping that Fel had nothing on his plate this weekend and got some writing in!
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

Also, sometime soon they would start preparations to properly deal with the incoming consortium evacuation fleets. Jason wants to send them to a distant galaxcy, but to ensure security, he would need to disarm their fleet so they don't get any ideas about trying to get access to karrine technology and science.

The Karrines could purchase large numbers of confederation level civilian ships, that would be useful in colony expeditions. Then trade/exchange them for the military ships. They could be refitted for action against the syndicate forces.
.S.A.M.K.M