Why are the Dreamers not blue?

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Why are the Dreamers not blue?

Post by Wolfee »

Why are the Dreamers not blue? Other than that they haven't been exposed to sun @ Draconis? Because current Fey don't turn brown if not exposed to certain wave lengths of light. Are they a hybrid between early humans and early fey? Just a thought that came to me this afternoon.
kyli
Mi'Shara

Re: Why are the Dreamers not blue?

Post by kyli »

They arent blue because they never were blue. They were never on Draconis. The feay and dreamers are the same sub species of humans on earth, but were transplanted onto separate planets in a separate galaxy. The Draconis sun turned the feay blue, though it probably took hundreds, if not thousands of years for the skin to change. They werent blue originally.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

kyli wrote:They arent blue because they never were blue. They were never on Draconis. The feay and dreamers are the same sub species of humans on earth, but were transplanted onto separate planets in a separate galaxy. The Draconis sun turned the feay blue, though it probably took hundreds, if not thousands of years for the skin to change. They werent blue originally.
Actually we know it was 40-41,000 years that the Fey have been on Draconis - same time the Dreamers DNA diverged from the standard Fey template.
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

Wolfee wrote:
kyli wrote:They arent blue because they never were blue. They were never on Draconis. The feay and dreamers are the same sub species of humans on earth, but were transplanted onto separate planets in a separate galaxy. The Draconis sun turned the feay blue, though it probably took hundreds, if not thousands of years for the skin to change. They werent blue originally.
Actually we know it was 40-41,000 years that the Fey have been on Draconis - same time the Dreamers DNA diverged from the standard Fey template.
Isn't that what i said. About 40 thousand years ago both the feay and the dreamers were taken from earth. At the time they were the same species and they both werent blue. But, then they were separated and the feay slowly turned blue while the dreamers, presumably, kept their original skin color, though that part is is just a guess. Nothing says both skin colors didnt change but i know the feay weren't blue when they were originally from earth. I think Fel may have mentioned that somewhere.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

It seems that the faey subspecies has adaptable melatonin or skin. I wonder if those ancient faey were naturally all telepathic, or were they enhanced or altered by those ancient aliens. I think they were all telepathic, but being changed could explain the unique skin adaption the faey have As a side effect. The faey are unique in that they are all telepathic, and their bloodline has demonstrated 4 mental abilities.
.S.A.M.K.M
GotToGo
Da'Shar

Post by GotToGo »

My two cents; Fel has written and stated they under the Queen that not all Faey are blue, just the largest majority. The ones that are blue live on planets that their sun's light has changed their skin color. Jason and son both start turning blue on Draconis.
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

Tatoo and piercings are not really approved of, but imagine if they could alter skin tones and hair color on demand. I am not talking about simple dyes or paints, but something more impressive.
.S.A.M.K.M