Jason's Royalties after the Rebellion

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Kendog
Novice

Jason's Royalties after the Rebellion

Post by Kendog »

Basically, after Jason rebelled and was declared dead, my understanding is the royalties he received stopped. After it was revealed that he was alive, and won the rebellion, did the royalty payments resume, or did he loose them permanently?

I'm talking about the royalties he received for those subsonic inducers.
Belgarion213
Da'Shar

Re: Jason's Royalties after the Rebellion

Post by Belgarion213 »

Hmm...that's a good point. Actually, speaking of that same point I was always curious about a few things. I mean I know Myleena is rolling in money because of all the patents or shares she is getting with the stuff she is inventing but Jason has invented a lot of crap as well, but usually just rolls it into the House Budget. Has Jason gotten his name attached to some of the stuff he invented, like the translation program he worked on for those aliens who communicated with scents, or some of the stuff he worked on in 3D.
Mateogil
Novice

Post by Mateogil »

His royalties didn't stop because he was never officially declared dead instead Kumi had routed the funds to her own account and charged him a percentage to get them back
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

Mateogil wrote:His royalties didn't stop because he was never officially declared dead instead Kumi had routed the funds to her own account and charged him a percentage to get them back
Actually, he was declared dead after the Chesapeake explosion and his royalties did stop at that point. But after he "came back from the dead," they should have continued. If not, then Jason could've taken then to court and gotten his money, if he thought it was worth it. The subject didnt come up again in the book.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."