Jason

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
bram piet
Novice

Jason

Post by bram piet »

Hallo Fel,

(English is not my mothertongue, so ignore the mistakes)

I've been reading your stories for a few years now. I really enjoyed them, especially the subjugation universe, and I plan on keeping reading them. But (yes there is a but) I noticed that Jason doesn't evolve anymore. I mean he is the ruler of Karinne, but that's it. In the beginning he made things, discovered things himself. I get it that he is busy as a ruler. But besides that he was slightly genetically changed. There were some hints as to the effect of that change. But somehow now it is as if nothing happened to him. Also he had a connection with the Parri and their art. This also isn't mentioned anymore.

Can you tell something about what we can expect about that.
SYED
Child of Niami

Re: Jason

Post by SYED »

Did they alter his existing children as well, or just allowed his newly born ones to have the changes?

Now he is a power in his own right, working to keep his galaxcy United and aimed at the enemy. Soon he will be shaman trained, so new tool in his tool box.
.S.A.M.K.M
baengi
Initiate

Post by baengi »

Did they alter his existing children as well, or just allowed his newly born ones to have the changes?
It was stated that only the human generations (Jason and Rahnee) had that defect. That Jason's children wouldn't be affected
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

I got the impression it was more than simply repairing a defect, but they implanted some improvements/augementations.
.S.A.M.K.M