Conviction Ch 2 [Spoilers]

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
kyli
Mi'Shara

Conviction Ch 2 [Spoilers]

Post by kyli »

First, I'm glad they got the diffusers working, though when Jason got recalled, I was hoping it was Project F. Something about FTL or hyperspace travel always gets me excited.
I wasn’t aware that the diffusers were built using confederate tech though. I figured that only the Karinnes would have diffusers in the war. Now I'm wondering what kind of secondary weapons the Syndicate has aside from Torsion weapons. Syndicate ships will probably last longer than most ships because of their size, but now it seems that without Torsion weapons, they might have vastly inferior weaponry compared with most Confederation ships.

And we still didn't get a count of Karinne ships. I'm very curious.

It seems I was right. The Confederation MIGHT contact the Syndicate before they attack them. That will be interesting. Maybe the Syndicate will not even reach the Milky Way and all the battles will be fought between galaxies. I think that is unlikely though.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
SYED
Child of Niami

Re: Conviction Ch 2 [Spoilers]

Post by SYED »

We know that there are assets used by the consortium in at least the imperium, I wonder if they would share any conservation available tech. We have seen how the confederation has advanced from the tech sharing of the alliance to prepare for the enem, imagine how those bad guys might be able to adapt the new tch.

The syndicate is said to have stolen their advanced tch from their nemesis and the diffuser was the true game changer. Their lower level tech could be freely shared, and could be augemented into some really useful forms.
.S.A.M.K.M