Character List

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Character List

Post by Wolfee »

Okay its getting to that point where we need a Character list. Especially with all of the new children added. We should probably do this ourselves and let Fel chime in with corrections as necessary.
Dregrin
Novice

Re: Character List

Post by Dregrin »

So i went through the story and tried to compile a list of Jason's children and who the mothers were, I haven't found all of the names yet but as many of them seem to reference children that are not yet born and either don't yet have a name or the name simply has not been mentioned yet. any further information/corrections would be appreciated because i am curious about this as well. Also hoping we can get age's for all of these kids to help fit the timeline.

Children found in books before conviction including list of book and page first shown (word document from worlds of fel webpage)
Rann – Jyslin - Subjugation page 1060
Kyri – Yana - Insurrection page 6
Aran – Maya - Insurrection page 10
Sora – Zora - Insurrection page 10
Zack – Iila - Insurrection page 10
Raisha – Dahnai - Unification Page 156
Siyae – Jyslin - Unification page 215
Bethany – Jyslin - Unification page 215
Walter – Yana - Tribulation page 238
Siyara – Myleena - Tribulation page 365
Kevin – Aura - Inception page 22
Kaelan – Aura - Inception page 22
Darran – Min - Inception page 307

Children listed in conviction
Jana - Kumi
Terry - Symone
Zaen - Myri
??? - Sheleese
??? - Lyn
??? - Lyn
??? - Bryn
??? - Bryn
??? - Aura
Julia - Jyslin

Conviction also mentions Aura having Sera and acting as though this child is his as well and possibly Min having another though that reference acted as though she hadn't had a child by Jason yet,in either case it appears the numbers are not quite adding up so i know i have missed something somewhere. Based on these finding it seems Jason should have 23 - 25 children that are biologically his.
Also unless I missed something it looks like Secession is the only story in which Jason doesn't get any new kids

Again any further information to help flush this out would be appreciated.