Greatest "wish i could have been there" moment ||SPOILERS||

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Dregrin
Novice

Greatest "wish i could have been there" moment ||SPOILERS||

Post by Dregrin »

Decided to open this topic because i was curious what was everyone else's favorite part of the story. is you could have been present for any part of Jason's story what would it be, I'll go first

I would love to be there when Jason first set foot on Karis met Cybi and Denmother Zaa.. and the absolute army of Kimdori that came to fix everything.

This thread may also be known as the reminiscing about cool things from the books thread :)
dellstart
Child of Niami

Re: Greatest "wish i could have been there" moment ||SPOILER

Post by dellstart »

Dregrin wrote:Decided to open this topic because i was curious what was everyone else's favorite part of the story. is you could have been present for any part of Jason's story what would it be, I'll go first

I would love to be there when Jason first set foot on Karis met Cybi and Denmother Zaa.. and the absolute army of Kimdori that came to fix everything.

This thread may also be known as the reminiscing about cool things from the books thread :)
Good question , will have to think about that one.
kal
Katzh-dashi

Post by kal »

myself being a dirty old man, i dont think i can answer that question
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

kal wrote:myself being a dirty old man, i dont think i can answer that question
Great minds do indeed think alike :twisted:
There are quite actually quite a few , but at the top of my mind, it would probably be Jason dramatic race to the palace. That was Fucking amazing, talk about tension , fighters up his bloody arse, airtight turns , pulling gs and getting the hell beat out of him, and making it by the skin of his teeth . classic.

Another would have to be there to see Jason smack down that Trillane bitch ,then beat her around the head with his talent.the ultimate revenge.
Blyker
Sorcerer

Post by Blyker »

For me it would be to walk trough one of the cities that Fel describes with all the strange new sights and experiences.
darkhand
Initiate

Post by darkhand »

For me it would have to be any of Jason's pranks. If I had to choose one however It would be the BB's.
peaking out from under the dark side of the hand of rl, I grin with a toothless smile.
Dregrin
Novice

Post by Dregrin »

I'd perfer to be present to see the tantrum thrown by Grand Duchess Trillane when she was given the damage report on the BB incident..... think she had the messenger shot?