Retribution, Chapter 12 [Spoilers]

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
imthejman85
Sorcerer

Re: Retribution, Chapter 12 [Spoilers]

Post by imthejman85 »

natenater wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:18 pm I definitely got to disapprove of the absurd power creep that Jason has going on, I feel like it's making him less of an interesting character and just turning into Tarrin Jr.
I'm almost hoping that even with all the power creep factors going into this exercise Jason still gets walloped and maybe a rescue of some type has to be enacted to get him back, but I'm pretty damn certain it won't happen. Although if it did maybe Jason would be rescued by one of those other super-advanced trans-galactic mega powers Fel has alluded to before. Other trans-galactic races besides the Karrines that have been keeping their eyes on the Consortium/Syndicate war.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell
kyli
Mi'Shara

Re: Retribution, Chapter 12 [Spoilers]

Post by kyli »

imthejman85 wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:55 am
natenater wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:18 pm I definitely got to disapprove of the absurd power creep that Jason has going on, I feel like it's making him less of an interesting character and just turning into Tarrin Jr.
I'm almost hoping that even with all the power creep factors going into this exercise Jason still gets walloped and maybe a rescue of some type has to be enacted to get him back, but I'm pretty damn certain it won't happen. Although if it did maybe Jason would be rescued by one of those other super-advanced trans-galactic mega powers Fel has alluded to before. Other trans-galactic races besides the Karrines that have been keeping their eyes on the Consortium/Syndicate war.
This theory isn't likely at all unless Fel changed his plans. This is what he said about when we will see some other races that are capable of mode 3 travel a while back......
Fel wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:45 pm The universe is a very big place. The Karinnes will find out, a couple of arcs down the line (Revelation and Benediction), that they're not the only ones capable of reaching every corner of it.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."