Sub 10 Oops?

dwightkbrowncts
Initiate

Sub 10 Oops?

Post by dwightkbrowncts »

1) Why didn't Jason close the skimmer's door before starting the main engine? Or turning the engine off before opening the door? I believe the reason it (the engine) was not noticed because that no sensors was in line of sight of the door and the engine.
2) Why is CB radiowaves able to go through everything but everything else has a problem?
3) Why would the mech have a problem with its sensers and the skimmer did not when Jason called for help?

Thanks
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Sub 10 Oops?

Post by Phantom »

dwightkbrowncts wrote:1) Why didn't Jason close the skimmer's door before starting the main engine? Or turning the engine off before opening the door? I believe the reason it (the engine) was not noticed because that no sensors was in line of sight of the door and the engine.
Fel forgot or got the order wrong   or it's a mistake jason made that will mean something in the future ?

2) Why is CB radiowaves able to go through everything but everything else has a problem?
Size of the Wave legnth

3) Why would the mech have a problem with its sensers and the skimmer did not when Jason called for help?
Thanks
What Mech  the one thats hidden ?  
I think your asking why Jasons Sensors picked up the slaves and the Marines one's couldn't ?

Simple it wasn't sensors  jason used telepathy to know the slave's were there  and the range was extreme for the marines on the station only the strongest might have been able to hear any thing...

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)