New Book about Jassana?

darksmallw1054
Talent

New Book about Jassana?

Post by darksmallw1054 »

When tarrin met the GoG he said that Erons Mission is to stop jasana one day are u gonna write a book in the future to say anything about this???

Edited by Spec8472: Removed excessive bold, changed topic to be more relevant.
barock88
Talent

Re: New Book about Jassana?

Post by barock88 »

I sure hope that Fel will write the story about Jasana and Eron. It could also be as fun and suspenseful like their adventure in the desrt. The only reason I think Eron will fight Jasana is if she could possibly cause another breaking of the weave since Eron's talent is centered stopping magic.
"Death is Death" from A MASTER'S RING by EL SOL
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Eh, on this issue, I have no comment. I just might do a story about it one day, and I wouldn't want to ruin any surprises.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

Fel wrote:Eh, on this issue, I have no comment. I just might do a story about it one day, and I wouldn't want to ruin any surprises.
Hon, it's already DONE. I have NO DOUBT that the plot is done, all the way through to the very end. It's just in your brain and you have to spend time getting it on a computer. :lol:

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

MommyDoom wrote:
Fel wrote:Eh, on this issue, I have no comment. I just might do a story about it one day, and I wouldn't want to ruin any surprises.
Hon, it's already DONE. I have NO DOUBT that the plot is done, all the way through to the very end. It's just in your brain and you have to spend time getting it on a computer. :lol:

MD
I concur with MommyDoom. Although, I am happy that you don't want to ruin any surprises for us Fel. You know how much we love your surprises. :D
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
Charles M. Schulz