So werecats were created by magic...

michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

So werecats were created by magic...

Post by michaelsuave »

So the werecats and were creatures were created by magic on sennadar, could tarrin create were creatures on pyrsoia? Would he want to? If the were creatures can be created by magic to have certain strengths and certain weaknesses, couldn't tarrin create a race on pyrosia that have the power to kill demons? Just a thought... :roll:

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Solar
Talent

Re: So werecats were created by magic...

Post by Solar »

michaelsuave wrote:So the werecats and were creatures were created by magic on sennadar, could tarrin create were creatures on pyrsoia? Would he want to? If the were creatures can be created by magic to have certain strengths and certain weaknesses, couldn't tarrin create a race on pyrosia that have the power to kill demons? Just a thought... :roll:

~Michael 8)
Sorry Michael but it doesnt work that way. Demons create an avatar like creatation when they are summoned to a world. That avatar is protected from being damaged by anything that is natural to that world. This is why only otherworldly items or magic can damage it. Wizardry is drawn for outside the world so wizardy can damage demons. Sorcery was being drawn for outside pyrsoia before tarin created the weave so it could damage demons there. Now that the weave is part of Pyrsoia any new summoned demons would be immune to it. Because the demons there created their bodies before the weave was made they can be hurt by it still. If tarin mutated a creature it would still be from Pyrsoia and wouldnt hurt the demons. He would have to bring a creature from another world to do this like his staff is.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Solar wrote: Sorry Michael but it doesnt work that way. Demons create an avatar like creatation when they are summoned to a world. That avatar is protected from being damaged by anything that is natural to that world. This is why only otherworldly items or magic can damage it. Wizardry is drawn for outside the world so wizardy can damage demons. Sorcery was being drawn for outside pyrsoia before tarin created the weave so it could damage demons there. Now that the weave is part of Pyrsoia any new summoned demons would be immune to it. Because the demons there created their bodies before the weave was made they can be hurt by it still. If tarin mutated a creature it would still be from Pyrsoia and wouldnt hurt the demons. He would have to bring a creature from another world to do this like his staff is.
But you forget that Tarrin has access to divine power still. A. he's a priest, B. he is a sort of avatar of Niami, C. he has the shadow, D. he has the power of the sword if he can get it. Plus, he has access to wizardry. He can taint/infuse a creature with an outside power. So it is still a possibility. So my question still stands... could/would tarrin create a species that could destroy/hunt demons. Heck, if he could make the shadow, could he allow the shadow to breed or develop new shadows?

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
GloriousShamash
Initiate

Post by GloriousShamash »

If Tarrin wants to make were-creatures for Pyrosia there are methods which are much more fun. He does seem to be a remarkable fertile were cat. :D