Chapter Boundaries (Demons Bane)

wildph
Katzh-dashi

Chapter Boundaries (Demons Bane)

Post by wildph »

I'm probably gonna get lynched for this, but here goes nuthin ...

Does anyone else feel that Fel hasn't chosen his chapter boundaries too well for the Demons Bane book?

Don't get me wrong, the story itself is plenty good enough, respect to Fel, and thanks for putting it out for all of us to read. I just feel that in general the DB chapters in general are too long -- I'm thinking each one should be shorter, with more chapters in the finished book.

XW
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: Chapter Boundaries (Demons Bane)

Post by Fiferguy »

**starts to look for some rope** :twisted:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

I have to say that I like the stopping spots that Fel leaves us. Personally I think it would be hard to stop at a different spot without some serious editting. I've looked through the last chapter, and if it was to be split in two I think you would have one longish chapter and one really short one. Ultimately though, I like the longer chapters because so much happens with each update. :D
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
madathlon
Initiate

Post by madathlon »

I started writing my own story, And I will tell you, its hard to find a good end to a chapter. it can really set the diffrence for the next chapters.
"The Road Trip called life starts with a flat tire and a missing jack"
Enjoy the Pride Leader at
http://madathlon.weebly.com/