Links to Good Reading (Part 1)

Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Re: Links to Good Reading (Part 1)

Post by Weresmilodon »

mommydoom wrote: OKAY, what is it about women kissing women that turns men on so much?!?!? YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY SO WHY IS IT SO EROTIC??
That's like a friend i have, who thinks every girls should be a lesbian, because he thinks it's hot. But what's the point? Lebians woulden't be interestend in him, and i find it hard to belive that they would 'get it on' in front of a man...

Telling him that, though, just gets him irritated. I think he deserves to get into that kind of situation. The disapointment of being rejected should cure it if nothing else...
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
Griever
Novice

Post by Griever »

mommydoom wrote: OKAY, what is it about women kissing women that turns men on so much?!?!? YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY SO WHY IS IT SO EROTIC??
MD
No idea, it just is. It's a guy thing. Just like the fact that most of the female acquaintances I have like to read yaoi stories(M/M slash. F/F is yuri). Then again, we're the manga/anime fandom crowd, so that's pretty much a given. And tame. Don't ask. If you need to ask, you _really_ don't want to know.

Ahem, anyway, back to the question:
This _may_ be rooted in good, old fashioned pr0n movies - when you're watching one you're not getting any _anyway_, so lesbian or gay scenes provide double the eye-candy.  

Oh, and 'Hawk, thanks for the links. Krzyczacy w Ciemnosci is my favorite anti-hero after all.
were you perchance expecting to find something profound here?
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

griever wrote:Oh, and 'Hawk, thanks for the links. Krzyczacy w Ciemnosci is my favorite anti-hero after all.
You are welcome. It's nice to know that my links are appreciated ;) ;D :D Just kidding.
It is good I have found the new links to Agnieszka "Ignite" Halas stories - I have read only up to "W glebi" and none of more new stories. I could not find "Reinkarnacja" there, though. How did I remember the title of short story from the vanished site? Simple: I have downloaded all Ignite stories ("Biale dlonie", "Dziecko", "Reinkarnacja", "W glebi", "Wspomnienie") from Wiedzmin Zone some time ago, when I did not have the access to Internet at home...

BTW. Agnieska "Ignite" Halas has her own homepage, and there her Freak Garden (it means her stories, zipped docs). The "Reinkarnacja" is there.
Last edited by Shadowhawk on Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")
Taltos
Sorcerer

Post by Taltos »

lochar wrote: All things considered, I'd have rather stayed out of touch with that one. LOL.
quite near to go into my "10 things i never wanted to know"-folder
which means i agree
taltos
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

Links there leads to sex stories sites. You have been warned.
  • Eroticstories.com - I consider is rather a paysite, because without paid/FanClub membership (there is free subscription which gives you some benefits) you cannot read stories which were posted more than month ago (which are in "archive"). Still it have nice rating system (average vote, number of votes, times read etc.) and categories system. It could be good place to find good stories... to read them at other places if not there. Has its non-erotics version: Nicestories.
  • Literotica - Good place to find good short erotic stories (although not only short ones). Has the category system, top lists (overall and per category), monthly awards, special awards (like Haloween story) and yearly awards, divided into categories. I recommend stories by rlfj ("The Wilkerson Institute", "Coke Whore"), MorganHawke ("Full Moon Rising" and "Snow Moon"), jfinn ("Amy's Smile", still unfinished), markyoni ("Wrong Number") among others. Watch the categories!
  • EWP.ORG - Electronic Wilderness Publishing. The place where I (and not only me) have found the link to Fel stories (those are user supplied links not only to erotic stories - you might want to check them). Shorter and longer stories, rating system, story codes. Uses frames, but if you join (free!) it is not much a problem thanks to "My Library" feature. I recommend stories by Net Wolf ("CAMP: Ron's Journey", "The Big O2" (written under the name of Ice Phoenix) and "Dragonseekers" - still unfinished). Watch the story codes!
  • ASSTR - Alt.Sex.Stories Text Repository. The place for writers of erotica. Check Silver Clitorides (monthly awards) and Golden Clitorides (yearly awards) to find good stories. I recommend stories by Frank Downey (check his epic "Dance of the Lifetime"), Girl Friday ("General", "Reunion", "Friends & Lovers"; short no sex story "Coffee with Dad") and Gary Jordan (outstanding Chocolate Morsels Universe stories; has also top stories/top authors lists).
  • StoriesOnline - You have to be member for pretty much everything. Free membership offers only limited search, though. Free membership allows to read 16 stories per 24h; premier (non free) membership 70 per 24h. I recommend among others Al Steiner "Doing it All Over", stories by DB_Story about fembots and The Scot "Ashes to Ashes".
Many authors posts their stories at more than one place.

I hope that I did not corrupted anybody...   :P
Last edited by Shadowhawk on Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

shadowhawk wrote:[*]StoriesOnline - You have to be member for pretty much everything. Free membership offers only limited search, though. I recommend among others Al Steiner "Doing it All Over".
I would also recomand hit story 'Aftermath'. And, you might want to check the rest of his stories. He's a fabolous author. Just try it. And not just in the sex sense either, you can skip those scenes almost compleatly without taking from the story. (The last note fit to 'Aftermath' among a few others...)
Feanuonn
Initiate

Post by Feanuonn »

As long as we are discussing sex-related epics worth reading I have to mention these:

http://www.asstr.org/~scipio/main.htm
Nick Scripto's "Summer Camp".....it has first loves, polyamoury, swinging, nudists, teen angst and so much more all wrapped up in a couple of mysterys that are driving his fans crazy (who is the wife and who died)

http://www.asstr.org/~NIS/Naked.htm
Naked in School...... a collection of stories involving a new school program and all the fun fallout from it. I recommend starting with Karen Wagner's original story and then just work your way down the page.
Last edited by Feanuonn on Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

feanuonn wrote:As long as we are discussing sex-related epics worth reading I have to mention these:
  • Nick Scipio's "Summer Camp".....it has first loves, polyamoury, swinging, nudists, teen angst and so much more all wrapped up in a couple of mysterys that are driving his fans crazy (who is the wife and who died)
Yeah, he is all over The 2003 Golden  Clitorides Awards.  Author of the Year,  Long Story of the Year,  Best Series,  Best Serial,  Best New Author,  Best Long Story by a New Author,  Best Seasonal Story,  Best Romantic Story,  Best Heterosexual Story,  Sterling Silver - all to Nick Scipio and/or "Summer Camp" series..
feanuonn wrote:
  • Naked in School...... a collection of stories involving a new school program and all the fun fallout from it. I recommend starting with Karen Wagner's original story and then just work your way down the page.
I have began reading NIS with Frank Downey's "Naked in School" stories. I have to say I like his 'buddy system' and stories using it better... PeregrineF stories are also nice.
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

feanuonn wrote:http://www.asstr.org/~NIS/Naked.htm
Naked in School...... a collection of stories involving a new school program and all the fun fallout from it. I recommend starting with Karen Wagner's original story and then just work your way down the page.
Damn, that one sure has grown since the last time i saw it, back when it was only Monday and Tusday... I can't even remember when that was... Years, or something...
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

Here you have some links to Internet libraries (legal!), where you can find some older books (but good nevertheless). You can find for example Conan Doyle stories about Sherlock Holmes.
  • Project Gutenberg - the Internet's oldest producer of FREE electronic books (eBooks or eTexts). Etexts are in "Plain Vanilla ASCII" (sometimes some kind of markup is used, but it is always inobtrusive), formatted with about 70 characters per line, and with a Carriage Return/Line Feed pair (also known as a "Hard Return" or a "Paragraph Mark") at the end of every line. E-texts are stored in zipped form as well as text form.
  • An Online Library of Literature - the e-text are in HTML format, divided into chapters. Has only authors index and no search feature.
  • The Internet Public Library - rather catalogue of links than the library itself.
  • The Wiretap - I have just found it, so I cannot say much about this site. In text form. Originally used archaic Gopher form.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

mommydoom wrote: OKAY, what is it about women kissing women that turns men on so much?!?!?
A single beautiful nude woman is a damn fine sight, two beautiful nude women is irrisistable... (yes, DOMAI (Not for kids) is heaven)

The line about "double the eye candy" is the simpler way of getting the point across, but just as effective.
negativecow
Initiate

Post by negativecow »

why gyes like lesbians i will never anderstand but bi is a tottaly diferent matter imho (i think most gyes dont think that far , they cant fathom women not liking gyes so.. les and bi is same thing for them )

and why bi is difrent , it opens upp for the possabilety for 3 some (2 giles and you is heven on earth , you a gye and a girl is a horror story )

(pursonal obervasions based on my former class mates)

come to think of it m/m is common bi is to if they are girls and f/f to but a gye that is bi (never herd of it wonder why)
Last edited by negativecow on Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
pets: just in case we run out of food
Terris

Post by Terris »

Hmm... A couple of links are missing:

http://www.fanfiction.com Name tells it all  ;)
http://www.fictionpress.com Original stories.

Originally these two were one site, but they divided original stories into their own website. For recommendation try for example "Perfect Soldier" in fictionpress.com (under Action category).
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

terris wrote:http://www.fanfiction.com Name tells it all ;)
That should really be http://www.FanFiction.Net , com used to be an domain for sale before. It is now, at least for a while, directing traffic to net, but it might not stay that way.
Girl Friday

Post by Girl Friday »

shadowhawk wrote:Links there leads to sex stories sites. You have been warned.
<snip>
Girl Friday ("General", "Reunion", "Friends & Lovers"; short no sex story "Coffee with Dad")
Hi there!

A friend of mine who reads this board pointed this out to me. I'd just like to say how flattered I am that you mentioned my work.

Thanks!

Girl Friday