Subjugation Chapter 16 - Spoilers

Lokis Advisor
Initiate

Subjugation Chapter 16 - Spoilers

Post by Lokis Advisor »

WHAT a bloody clifhanger. I do mean that in the most litteral sense of the word. Quite a lot to digest and fit in to the big picture.
Jason has realy got Trilane so riled up that they are dangerous.
How will the empire react to the events at the end?
How will the rebellion react?
Did Fel go over his blood and gore special effect budget?

I suspect that Jason just got a little bit more pissed off with things and as the old saying goes that which dosen't kill you makes you stronger.
At this rate Jason will be able to go one on one with a werecat!

Great Stuff Fel.
Enjoy the time you spend having someone else expand your mind.
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Re: Subjugation Chapter 16 - Spoilers

Post by Metatrone »

"I’d almost think this was a trick, but Kimdori don’t bleed, her words seemed to resonate in his brain. I don’t understand why you feel like a Kimdori, but I guess we’ll have time to talk about it later."
Any speculations? :o

Could it be that House Karinne were somehow part Kimori? And their absolute neutrality was somewhat after the Kimori neutrality? And since Jason can feel Kimori and it seems Myleena can too is that a proof of the sister theory that's running wild around here?

Wild guesses all of them, but that sentence got me very puzzled. :?
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Metatrone wrote: Any speculations? :o

Could it be that House Karinne were somehow part Kimori? And their absolute neutrality was somewhat after the Kimori neutrality? And since Jason can feel Kimori and it seems Myleena can too is that a proof of the sister theory that's running wild around here?
Yeah, she's the sister, and she's got the kimdori tracking thingy.

I'll bet that she's a decendant of a Karinne noble (intermarriage between Karinne and Merrane).

And Fel, that's an absolute rotten bastardly thing to do -- and you know it. Bastard! :P

It is, without a doubt at all, the biggest (and best) cliffhanger I've ever seen or read.
Heroes? Psft. s'got nothing on this. This is even more nail bitingly good than even Battlestar Galactica - Season 2 - Resurrection Ship Part 1 (iirc) - the Cain/Adama "Kill him/her" bits at end. <i>right before</i> they go on a mid-season break.
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Yep, now we are all horny for more... :/

You evil twisted despicable tease... :lol:
Texfire
Sorcerer

Post by Texfire »

Ye gods! Talk about the mother of all cliffhangers! :)

You're an evil and twisted man Fel, I love you for it. Let the speculatin' begin...

Tex
dstar
Sorcerer

Post by dstar »

I just figured out why finding out about his ancestors is the most important question.

I'll bet you anything that Earth belongs to House Karinne, not House Trillane, since they found it first and have maintained a continuous presence.

Takers?
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

dstar wrote:I just figured out why finding out about his ancestors is the most important question.

I'll bet you anything that Earth belongs to House Karinne, not House Trillane, since they found it first and have maintained a continuous presence.

Takers?
Let's take this a step further.

One of the telepaths that Trillane found had the same genetic marker that made Jason ill.

Which coincidentally makes them a direct descendant of the Karinne noble family. Now Trillane knows they HAVE to kill Jason, because he has a valid LEGAL claim on Earth.

Now we see why Trillane was willing to go against the Imperial Black Ops group. They can't let that discovery get out.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Lochar wrote:
dstar wrote:I just figured out why finding out about his ancestors is the most important question.

Takers?
Let's take this a step further.

One of the telepaths that Trillane found had the same genetic marker that made Jason ill.

Which coincidentally makes them a direct descendant of the Karinne noble family. Now Trillane knows they HAVE to kill Jason, because he has a valid LEGAL claim on Earth.

Now we see why Trillane was willing to go against the Imperial Black Ops group. They can't let that discovery get out.
But Lochar, does Trillane Know? I don't think they do, BUT I do believe the one who wants him dead is directly tied to the Slave ring, and that is why they want him dead, IF trillane knew about the connection, wouldn't they have destroyed any connection so no one could find it? I mean why would those books still exist, etc...

Also I wonder what Bank accounts still Exist of Karinne, and with Jason able to Prove he is a "noble" would he have access to them?
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

[quote]I’d almost think this was a trick, but Kimdori don’t bleed, her words seemed to resonate in his brain. I don’t understand why you feel like a Kimdori, but I guess we’ll have time to talk about it later."

It's interesting that Myleena Merrane may know a bit more about the Kimdori than Jason does. She also knows what a Kimdori feels like. Do you think she has a close personal relationship with a Kimdori who is her friend? I bet she does! Also does anyone remember that the words had been said about Jason having a Sister standing with a Sword. Did you get a feeling that was being fulfilled when she was standing there and a gun was being put into her hands and she was ordering the others to fire? I did.

Now my questions are:

What happened to the people in the library? The pictures in the books. Don't you think that Trillaine will now question as to why Jason and crew where there? Would the Trillaine's get to the hard evidence before the Empire/Rebellion that is in the Library? Can Myleena pick up the viral genetic agent that affected Jason?

I'll probably think of a few more right after I post this.

J-Man5
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

J-Man5 wrote:
I’d almost think this was a trick, but Kimdori don’t bleed, her words seemed to resonate in his brain. I don’t understand why you feel like a Kimdori, but I guess we’ll have time to talk about it later."

It's interesting that Myleena Merrane may know a bit more about the Kimdori than Jason does. She also knows what a Kimdori feels like. Do you think she has a close personal relationship with a Kimdori who is her friend? I bet she does! Also does anyone remember that the words had been said about Jason having a Sister standing with a Sword. Did you get a feeling that was being fulfilled when she was standing there and a gun was being put into her hands and she was ordering the others to fire? I did.

Now my questions are:

What happened to the people in the library? The pictures in the books. Don't you think that Trillaine will now question as to why Jason and crew where there? Would the Trillaine's get to the hard evidence before the Empire/Rebellion that is in the Library? Can Myleena pick up the viral genetic agent that affected Jason?

I'll probably think of a few more right after I post this.

J-Man5
J-man, I just re-read it and picked that up too, it's has to be an ability of that Noble Family, they can detect Kimdori, And that ability also detects them to each other (family members) so that is why she is picking it up, just like Jason if he wasn't dazed, would feel the same thing from her.. Hence She is his Sister.
jrs772000
Novice

Post by jrs772000 »

Aww it didn't say if myleena was bald. Other then that GREAT cliffhanger! As for people wanting to kill Jason: the slavers definitely want to kill him and after the attack on orbital one he probly became a kill on sight target for the rest of trillane. I don't think house trillane really knows anything about why some humans are telepaths. They probly only care that some are and can be identified for the house to use them.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, Yet with strange aeons even Death may die.
ANTIcarrot
Sui'Kun

Post by ANTIcarrot »

"Maybe we should plant more sensors around English."
Silly faey.
"England," Molly corrected.
Silly yankee.

That's the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland thank you very much.

10 points for featuring the capital city of London. -10,000,000 for getting the name of the country it's a capital of wrong. :P
Last edited by ANTIcarrot on Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Shush, reversed vegetable. Most Americans would call it England as well, though I DO know that it's more correct to refer to that area as Great Britain. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Hey Fel, don't feel bad. I still routinely call that whole continent over there England.

And those little isles? Just a part of it. :D
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Yeah, but a lot of the Americans I know that geography ends with the names of the US states. :lol: Don't use it as a base example ;)