Subjugation, chapter 15.

Fel
Weavespinner

Subjugation, chapter 15.

Post by Fel »

I kinda rushed it a little, but it's done enough.

I hope you guys like it, cause I had a blast writing this one. ;)

Edit by Spec8472: As per usual, Spoiler-ish talk over here
Attachments
sub15.doc
(264 KiB) Downloaded 1359 times
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
SparkTiger2
Novice

Re: Subjugation, chapter 15.

Post by SparkTiger2 »

yes!!!!!!!!!! omg fel you rock i finally have something to read!
If a man is not willing to die for something he believes in, he is not fit to live at all.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fel, this is such a great freaking Chapter, You better write the next one before Bane 9..

heh, I just gotta see how she handles the next group of His toys..
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

WAAAAHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Thank You...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

:D
Belgarion213
Da'Shar

Post by Belgarion213 »

Classic. I loved the chapter, te little war of Jasons was superb, and I can't wait for more of the competition to happen.

Thebit with the bouncy balls was great.

I hope you write the next chapter soon, i was practilly in stiches near the end. Looking forward to chapter 16 soon.
:)
Andygal
Sorcerer

Post by Andygal »

LOL! Myeena's hissy fit an the end was HILARIOUS!

Excellent job Fel, you have proved your awesomeness yet again.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

MARBLES! F@#%ING MARBLES!!!!!!!
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Dvorak
Novice

Post by Dvorak »

As teh fiferfellaw said...
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

On another note, have a good thanksgiving!
afrigeek
Da'Shar

Post by afrigeek »

Asante bwana! ( thank you in swahili)

Much appreciated.

Happy thanksgiving. Not being American I am not very sure what thanks giving is. Is it a season when you thank God for his goodness or somethign like that? of late the only thing those of us who watch TV can tell about thanksgiving is that there must be a Turkey...sort of like the way Christmas is about shopping and presents these days.
"Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others." - Oscar Wilde

What actually happened was that George Dubya Bush saw an Iraqi maths teacher carrying a geometry set, accused him of being a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement, and charged him with possessing weapons of maths instruction.
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Yahhoooooooooooo!!!! (Texian for Yahoo!)

Now do I want to stay up until 3am to read it??? hmmmmm.... YUP.
afrigeek
Da'Shar

Post by afrigeek »

oh man!! Did I look weird laughing at my desk in office once I got to the part about the marbles!! Fel, this was more than great!! I really have enjoyed myself. still have tears running down my cheeks because of laughter.
"Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others." - Oscar Wilde

What actually happened was that George Dubya Bush saw an Iraqi maths teacher carrying a geometry set, accused him of being a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement, and charged him with possessing weapons of maths instruction.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Hot damn! Man, that's gotta be the funniest and BEST chapter ever written.

Seriously - it absolutely ROCKED.
Blyker
Sorcerer

Post by Blyker »

This is kinde freaky you know.

I just reread whole subjugation yesterday even though i was halfway in some other stories i just had to reread subjugation.... and then the day after Fell posts a new chapter... creepy

But now im gonna read this :)
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

afrigeek wrote:Happy thanksgiving. Not being American I am not very sure what thanks giving is. Is it a season when you thank God for his goodness or somethign like that? of late the only thing those of us who watch TV can tell about thanksgiving is that there must be a Turkey...sort of like the way Christmas is about shopping and presents these days.
I'm not American either, so had no real idea about it...

Thanksgiving, according to Wikipedia:
Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving Day is an annual one-day holiday to give thanks (traditionally to God) at the close of the harvest season. In the United States, Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November.
...looks like you wern't far off.
firefox
Talent

Post by firefox »

Its a wild rocking chapter. I have this stupid grin on my face that i am absolutely unable to wipe off. Fel you got my dying to read the next installment..