Weavespinner

So I wasn't lying. Chapter 5.

Post by Fel »

Or was I?

The world will never know.
Attachments
kit5.doc
(126 KiB) Downloaded 2221 times
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Re: So I wasn't lying. Chapter 5.

Post by zedd »

Thank you Fel. Is your muse letting you sleep these days? Of course I'm not complaining, just wondering :D
Sancria
Da'Shar

Post by Sancria »

Sleep is for the weak.

The spirit is strong but the flesh is weak :wink:
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

woow!
This happens to really be good stuff. Not my normal cup of tea,but pretty good.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Not sure if this is a spoiler or not but is a Texas error.
Spoiler
Show
In Texas we don't pay property taxes on vehicles, only our homes and or business property. We have yearly license renewals or fees. But they only run 70-150 dollars.
J-Man5
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Post by DigitalMaestro »

This story is turning out to be awesome! And we have to love the production speed. Keep up the good work Fel!
:lol:
Here's the real question: How much like Lex Luthor will Vil turn out to be? So far she's all fur and cash. When do we get to see her teeth? :twisted:
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

great m8, just great
thanks

ham
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Fel wrote:Or was I?

The world will never know.
He He He .....Saved yourself from another Dose of the Hamster Dance ....or it's Variations :lol: :lol: :roll:

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Ah, what a day, a brisk walk home in the rain, now I'm sitting down to a nice bowl of short soup & dumplings from the little dumpling place around the corner. And to top it off - Chapter 5 of untitled.
SirVal
Initiate

Post by SirVal »

:D Keep'm coming!!
Sirval
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Great work fel. See, the "Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! works. :wink:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
SHALIK_TEX
Initiate

Post by SHALIK_TEX »

Loving the new story. Can't wait for more....
The road through life
is long and rock.
Take Plenty of Beer...
When Life throws you Limes
Break out the Salt & Tequila
And have a Party.....
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

SHALIK_TEX wrote:Loving the new story. Can't wait for more....
Ditto!
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Fel, GREAT chapter. Can't wait for Chapter six. <obligatory_begging="now">Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! </obligatory_begging> :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
Spec8472 wrote:Ah, what a day, a brisk walk home in the rain, now I'm sitting down to a nice bowl of short soup & dumplings from the little dumpling place around the corner. And to top it off - Chapter 5 of untitled.
What is short soup?
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Delightful,this is truly worthy of being found in a furry webcomic!Seen some classics there , and this one would make it to the top ten1
Though to to tell the truth, I am more interested in seeing what doing in jason land , but thats just me.