Will beg for update...

Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: Will beg for update...

Post by Fiferguy »

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Spoon of Doom. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then pointest thou thy Spoon of Doom of MommyDoom towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it." Amen.

Anybody else's parents count to three, but never quite make it? "One. Two. Two and a half...two and three quarters...two and eleven sixteenths..." :twisted:
Andygal
Sorcerer

Post by Andygal »

My mom did that sometimes.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

My mom normally started at 3 and went from there.

Three!

Smack!
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Lochar wrote:My mom normally started at 3 and went from there.

Three!

Smack!
You know, I always wondered why you are the way you are... :wink:
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Fiferguy wrote:
Lochar wrote:My mom normally started at 3 and went from there.

Three!

Smack!
You know, I always wondered why you are the way you are... :wink:
I am what I am and that's all that I am.

But I'm not Popeye the sailorman, tyvm. :P

Support my brother.
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Lochar wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:
J-Man5 wrote:One to motivate Fel and Two to stop Michaelsuave from begging so much.
Yes! I have once again avoided the wrath of the Spoon of Doom! :twisted:
And three to smite Fiferguy.

Oh Goodie We've Finaly gotten to the Smiteing part

<<Phantom Pulls up a Chair and gets out the Popcorn>>

as you were!...... carry on

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Ah, but see, I have an Enchanted Flute of Slumber, +5 to speechcraft, and a 60% chance to render victim unconscious. It also is an area effect of 150 ft. So as long as I see you coming... I'm fine.. :D
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

I think I'll hand MommyDoom my cloak of Invisibility. She probably would like it anyway so she can disappear from the rugrats occasionally and it keeps Fiferguy from seeing her. Thus she can smite him at will.

J-Man5
SparkTiger2
Novice

Post by SparkTiger2 »

alright i didn't miss the mommydoom smiting fiferguy. this should be like a pay per view fight.
If a man is not willing to die for something he believes in, he is not fit to live at all.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

J-Man5 wrote:I think I'll hand MommyDoom my cloak of Invisibility. She probably would like it anyway so she can disappear from the rugrats occasionally and it keeps Fiferguy from seeing her. Thus she can smite him at will.

J-Man5
+5 Ring of Detect Life for 50ft... :twisted:
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Fiferguy wrote:
J-Man5 wrote:I think I'll hand MommyDoom my cloak of Invisibility. She probably would like it anyway so she can disappear from the rugrats occasionally and it keeps Fiferguy from seeing her. Thus she can smite him at will.

J-Man5
+5 Ring of Detect Life for 50ft... :twisted:
Ah, but didn't you know? All Mommydoom's have the innate ability to dimension door as a immediate action when you least expect it.

Support my brother.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Ah, but as an ethereal being comprised of nothing but compressed sound waves, I can allow my form to dissipate when I sense her emerge from the gate...
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

I think it's funny that you guys are having this conversation, and mommydoom has yet to chime in where you are talking about her. :wink:

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

That's why we keep doing it.. ;-) She'll probably smite all of us with the Spoon before it's over.. :twisted:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

michaelsuave wrote:Great! chapter 15 after all that begging.

So when is chapter 16 coming out?

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

~michael 8) :wink:
So... um... yeah... you never answered my question fel... when is chapter 16 coming out? :wink:

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please...
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!