Lost & Found

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Deeb
Sorcerer

Re: Lost & Found

Post by Deeb »

Can we update to the new site first =/
-Deeb
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Deeb wrote:Can we update to the new site first =/
What would we want to do that for?
Fovean_Author
Novice

Post by Fovean_Author »

Well, for better or worse, the site is updated.

Thanks to you guys who bought the book or signed up for the online reading

Let me know what you think!
Author of

The Fovean Chronicles
http://www.swordsandsorcery.com
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

hi Fel,

i'm still looking for the paypal button on this site
so come on, just do it m8
i'll be the first as soon as i see it
if not just PM me and i will!!
thanks

ham

PS
Found the button!!!
done .... and will do more when i get my paycheck!
H
Odyssey
Initiate

Post by Odyssey »

Looking for an Erotic story

It was on SOL I believe.

It starts with a guy in collage, but I think he just got out of the military. Anyway he has a female professor, thats in a jam in the parking lot. He helps her out. She running/hiding from her ex boyfriend/husband<?> mob inforcer. The ex is at her house so he takes her to his. He calls in some friends/protection business<?>, and along the way one of the protection guy gets killed. It was not finished when I read it.

I thought it was called "The Real Estate Connection" but it not :(

Thx for any help and sorry for any errors.
Odyssey
iandb
Talent

Post by iandb »

Sounds like "Educating the Capo" by the same author as "The Real Estate Connection" - kiwiwolf.

It is on SOL but hasn't been updated recently.
Odyssey
Initiate

Post by Odyssey »

Thanks iandb
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

iandb wrote:Sounds like "Educating the Capo" by the same author as "The Real Estate Connection" - kiwiwolf.

It is on SOL but hasn't been updated recently.
Also FYI kiwiwolf Posted these to literotica.com a long time before he started posting to SOL

http://www.literotica.com/stories/membe ... ubmissions

Phantom
Priapus
Sorcerer

Post by Priapus »

hi guys!!

so i'm looking for a story... it has erotic bits in it, but also good story line to it, not as good as fel, but still good.

ok, so it starts with some dude saying that he was part of some experiment training children to become killers and spys, and his story is about how he wants out when he is in his teens (i think). he lives in a house on his own, but has told his neighbors that his family are abroad for the year, he likes to smoke a certain brand of cigarettes, he starts to become friendly with next door and becomes an item with one of the daughters. at school he hangs with friends and talks about anime cartoons. he downloads a whole bunch daily. he has a lesbian friend who gets thrown out by her mum and dad, he hires her as a maid, but really is like a housemate. they (family next door, maid, friends and him)eventually go to Japan as a holiday.

He normally pays for expensive things (i think) he paid for the holiday. His house is still spied upon, (big brother style) by the agency he used to work for incase he lets something slip.

It was on SOL but I forgot the author and story name.

If more details are needed just say, I’ll try to remember more, or describe it better.

Thanks all.
Current Status: 60% recovered from 9 operations. 6 major, 3 minor and will continue to live the they way I want!
Prymael
Initiate

Post by Prymael »

Got me bugged, but I found it, I remember the story also, it's pretty good.
Oh, and the story is Chad Johnson: Year One by Hawklu
>.< laterz.
Questions are dangerous for those who would obey without.
Odyssey
Initiate

Post by Odyssey »

Yeah he stopped posting though. His yahoo groups is a little better as it has some drawings for the story.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CentralCityCongeries/
Priapus
Sorcerer

Post by Priapus »

thanks a bunch people!!
Current Status: 60% recovered from 9 operations. 6 major, 3 minor and will continue to live the they way I want!
bigthunder
Initiate

Post by bigthunder »

The story i'm looking for is simaliar to subjugation in that it has elves + space ships.(but not as good as subjugation of corse :wink: ) The main charicter is the high ranking member of a fedration/empire that is generaly good. Even so one of the member worlds has conquard the elves saying "they aren't human so they can't be members of the fedration" etc. this is not popular with the rest of the empre but the nobody can do much officaly because of that wolds political power. The princess of the elves is brought to the captial in a to be killed on trumped up charges but is rescued by the hero who marries her. They go to the elves home world where the hero awakens one of the elves gods and becomes an incarnation/avatar other members of his frends and family become avatars also. It is an erotic story> It might be illistrated.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

bigthunder wrote:The story i'm looking for is simaliar to subjugation in that it has elves + space ships.(but not as good as subjugation of corse :wink: ) The main charicter is the high ranking member of a fedration/empire that is generaly good. Even so one of the member worlds has conquard the elves saying "they aren't human so they can't be members of the fedration" etc. this is not popular with the rest of the empre but the nobody can do much officaly because of that wolds political power. The princess of the elves is brought to the captial in a to be killed on trumped up charges but is rescued by the hero who marries her. They go to the elves home world where the hero awakens one of the elves gods and becomes an incarnation/avatar other members of his frends and family become avatars also. It is an erotic story> It might be illistrated.

Story: Imperial Love
Author: Consonant Smile

On storiesonline.net
bigthunder
Initiate

Post by bigthunder »

thats it thanks