New sketches...

Super C
Initiate

New sketches...

Post by Super C »

Sorry for the late post. I've been sidetracked with the holidays. Anyway, I managed to spend a little more time than 15 minutes on this sketch. Still no reference, and not final, but getting closer. It's more of a study on the general concept of werecat physique and fetlocks.

Fel, let me know if I'm getting closer. I should have more time to draw over the holidays so hopefully it'll be more of a weekly thing.
Attachments
Studies.jpg
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Re: New sketches...

Post by Metatrone »

Nice. I know it sounds a bit stupid, but isn't the fur supposed to go the other way? This way the fetlock should be somewhere around the elbow, not the wrist.
montie1123
Sorcerer

Post by montie1123 »

The fetlocks are on the back of the legs and the wrist. HE always talked about them under his bracers and so on.
Super C
Initiate

Post by Super C »

I actually toyed with the hair going different directions and I just didn't feel that it looked right flowing down, especially on the legs. The hair does flow down, on cats, but they flow out (perpendicular to the arm) on people. I'll toy with it some more though.
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

I noticed, I tried drawing it, it really looks like a hairy mess. I think it is beause of the shape of human hands and legs. Animal limbs grow thicker as they go down.